Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
An important part of helping you enjoy a healthy smile is educating you about your oral health. We have found that informed patients tend to be more proactive with oral hygiene and routine dental appointments, resulting in better long-term outcomes.
We welcome your questions because we want to provide you with all the information you need to make confident decisions about treatment. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to us if something is on your mind because if it matters to you, it matters to us!
Here are some of the questions we frequently hear at our practice, but you may have some of your own that are not listed here. Please feel free to call us at (406) 543-7532 or use our convenient online contact form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- What are the advantages of choosing CEREC crowns?
- How can you help improve the appearance of my smile?
- What are my options for replacing a tooth?
- I’m afraid of seeing the dentist. How can you help me?
- My teeth keep chipping and cracking. What causes this and how can you help me?
- Why do my gums bleed when I brush?